Customized at your location
Complete College Counseling Package
Complete College Counseling Package
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3,500.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Hear What Some of Our Students Had to Say:
“I was lost and not sure what to do next before this class. My teacher helped me organize and write a great application along with helping me with all my other college application materials. Excited to say I'm now accepted to my first choice university and can't thank them enough.” - Joseph W.
"This program was a life saver for me! Saved me tons of time and they knew what they were doing in helping me take the right steps. Definitely couldn't have done it without The College Review." - Jen P.
This Package Includes:
- A thorough review and evaluation of the student’s academic and extracurricular background including transcripts, projected courses, and talents is accomplished.
- Successes, endeavors, achievements and methods to emphasize the student’s strengths.
- Students learn how to effectively utilize the knowledge and experiences gained in high school.
- Students explore and learn about various college programs.
- Preliminary college lists are drafted.
College Essays and Personal Statements:
- Assist in writing a Common Application essay that stands out.
- Learn how to develop your "college-specific" essays, and supplemental essays.
- Provide personal statement examples and writing assistance.
- Brainstorm college essay topics, develop college essay ideas and make revisions.
- Eliminate writer's block.
- Provide detailed suggestions for content, vocabulary and correct structure.
- Emphasize the student’s own voice and reveal the strength of character.
- Highlight personal qualities, achievements, and showcase talents.
- Discuss intent of essay prompts and how to best answer questions.
College Applications and Letters of Recommendation
- Avoid application anxiety and jitters.
- Learn the "How To's", and the Do's and Don't's" of the application process.
- Learn how to successfully develop your Common Application.
- Answer specific questions about your essays.
- Learn how to obtain stellar recommendations.
College Application Portfolio:
- Provide guidance for completing supplementary materials for students that have specialized talents, such as musicians, dancers, actors, math/science students, writers, artists or photographers. Often, these applications require that additional materials be sent to prospective colleges.
- Detailed requirements for auditions and/or additional applications are examined.
- Distinguish yourself from the thousands of other students applying to your top-choice schools!
- Up to date admission requirements are researched and explained.
- Trouble spots are identified and improved.
- All of the student’s applications are reviewed thoroughly. The college application review consists of polishing essays, the activity resume as well as additional supplementary materials.
Final College Selection:
After the applications are submitted, college counselors provide strategic tips on proper ways to show expressed interest as this can be a crucial component in the college admissions process.
Once acceptances are received, students and parents are guided in making their final decision interviews.
- Receive relevant tips boosting confidence and improving technique.
- A thorough list of possible interview questions is provided, so that the student knows approximately what questions to expect and how to best answer them.
- A list of questions to ask the interviewer is provided.
- Participate in mock interviews with former admissions and alumni representatives.
- Receive mock interview training.
- Receive feedback to build confidence and polish your interviewing skills.
- Students feel more comfortable during college interviews and make an excellent impression on college admission representatives.
Give us a call to arrange your customized date & time to fit your schedule!
Purchase & finish enrollment here on our website after scheduling.