Customized College Boot Camp
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,250.00 Sale
Customized College Admissions Boot Camp
Complete program that is customized around your schedule and location. (Available virtually)
We recommend College Application Boot Camps for:
- Current high school juniors who will be rising seniors this summer.
- International students, enrolled in U.S. colleges.
- Students interested in working in small groups and one-on-one consultations with personalized assistance.
Why are College Admissions Boot Camps so valuable?
As a current junior who will be rising senior or an international student seeking to transfer, you will:
- Receive inside tips, recommendations and expert advice.
- Design an activity sheet that makes you shine as a qualified candidate.
- Receive an approved list of 15 colleges that best match your credentials, education, interests and goals.
- Write a "Why the college" essay that will dazzle the admissions committee.
- Learn to impress admissions officers or alumni in interviews.
- Garner the right recommendations that will make you shine.
- Finish your Common Application and/or non-Common Application before your senior year starts!!
- Gain a competitive edge in the hyper-competitive college admissions environment!
General Topics to be covered:
- Standardized test preparation planning.
- Choosing the right college for you.
- Top Schools Review.
- What are top colleges looking for.
- Planning effective senior year summer and fall campus visits.
- Developing a College Admissions Pre-and Post-Calendar.
- Case Study: An Admissions Committee Review.
- Special sessions for student-athletes and student-artists.
- Post-Admissions Process
I. College Applications, Essays & Letters of Recommendations
- Avoid application anxiety and jitters.
- Learn the "How To's", and the Do's and Don't's" of the application process.
- Learn how to develop your Common Application and supplemental essays.
- Learn how to develop your "college-specific" essays.
- Answer specific questions about your essays.
- Learn how to obtain stellar recommendations.
II. Highlighting Your Personal Qualities and Achievements - Stand out from the crowd!
- Accentuate your accomplishments.
- Showcase your talents and achievements.
- Distinguish yourself from the thousands of other students applying to your top-choice schools!
III. College Interviews
- Learn about the different types of interviews.
- Participate in mock interviews with former admissions and alumni representatives.
- Receive mock interview training.
- Receive feedback to build confidence and polish your interviewing skills.
Additional Follow-up Services:
- Fall application review, up to 5 applications, including your early action/decision application.
- Fall pre-submission application review, including supplementals, follow-up.
- Fall admissions strategies consultation tune-up.
Call us 1-877-EXAM-123 to set up your date, time, and location details.