Employment Opportunities - Current Opening!
The College Review is currently seeking certified teachers:
- At the College Review, our accredited tutors help high school students prepare for the SAT and ACT. We provide tutoring tailored to the unique learning needs of each student, and we believe in helping students succeed both on the test and in the classroom.
Job Description: As an SAT / ACT English/Math/Reading/Science Tutor for the College Review, you’ll be responsible for helping students build their skillset as they approach either the English/Math/Reading/Science (and ACT Science) sections of these standardized tests. We are a company that specializes in 1:1 and small group learning experiences both in person and virtually.
Hours: Part time
- Training begins Dec. 2019
Begins January 8th am 7:30-9:30a.m. Every Wednesday for 6 weeks
Compensation: $25/hr starting wage.
Hours per week: Between 10-12 hours per week, depending on candidate availability.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (or gender identity), national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsibilities And Duties
• Lead sessions with students based on scores and targeted weak areas in either English/Math/Reading/Science
• Ensure that all approaches and interactions with student encourage psychological well-being
Qualifications And Skills
• Completion of a BA/BS in Mathematics, Psychology or Educational Studies and Special Education highly encouraged to apply
• Experience taking standardized tests is highly desirable
Accredited English/ Math High School Teacher
Provide a Background Check
To really excel in this job, the ideal candidate would be great at:
• Communicating effectively with students and parents
• Teaching various methods and approaches to help students understand math concepts that they’re struggling with
• Reliable, approachable, and punctual
• Ability to problem solve and think critically in different situations
Need 6-8 instructors
Submit Resume With References To: firstname.lastname@example.org